WHW: Random

Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Hey y'all! This week has been crazy busy thus far and the month of September pretty much scares me to death (which sucks because I adore all things Fall) because I do not have a single free weekend. My BIL is getting married this Saturday, (cannot wait to celebrate and see Andi's debut as a flower girl) I'm coordinating a wedding out of town the next weekend, Mama and I head to the beach the next and then I finish out the month with another wedding. Whew! I still have my eye on all things design even in the midst of the craziness. We went and looked at countertops and I'm really thinking about taking the plunge and doing the contrasting island/countertops throughout. Take a look below and let me know your thoughts on the black island.



I finally scored my first fiddle fig tree and I'm literally praying every night that I don't kill him. Hayneedle was running an awesome sale on planters - I'm talking those $200 gorgeous oriental planters were marked down to $78 bucks y'all - so I snagged one immediately. He looks gorgeous and I hope he thrives. Thanks for the tips on IG last week!



Also on my radar are these seasonings from Trader Joes. I feel like everyone in the free world has a Trader Joes but us so luckily I found them on Amazon. There's so many yummy recipes I've seen floating around and I can't wait to add these to the spice drawer.


Speaking of recipes, Home Chef is still going strong in my household (let me know if you want to try it and I'll send you a $30 off code) but its not delivered until this evening so last night we tried the Turkey Lettuce Wrap recipe that Christina shared and it was delish y'all!



Lastly, tomorrow is school picture day for this cutie and she couldn't be more excited! She is absolutely loving school and I am so so proud of my little monkey-doodle. She's making friends, staying on green light and coming home with so many new things to share with me (including all 4 oceans "bacific" is her fav)



Happy Wednesday y'all and thanks for linking up!

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment