Stay Safe!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Hey y'all! I lost track of time and blogging sort of took a backseat after last weekend's busy schedule. However, Andi loved her new dance class and the wedding I coordinated on Saturday went so well despite the weather change. My sweet Father got me a hotel room that night so I didn't have to drive all the way in the storm to get home after midnight and judging the new 2019 Longwood Cheerleading squad was so much fun on Sunday once I returned home. Sunday night Hubs and I were finally able to celebrate our anniversary and went to a fabulous dinner out. Monday brought around Miss Andi's first (school year) mega fever and we've kept her home from school yesterday and today. She's recovering but its so heartbreaking to see your little one sick and weak. 




Needless to say Mama and I are not prepping for our big beach week since this hurricane has made other plans. With that said, our little town of Farmville is in the territory of heavy winds and potential flooding. I pray that everyone, especially on the coastline and the already evacuated spots, stay as safe as possible! Be careful out there and took extra storm prep precautions. Lets keep our fingers crossed that Florence decides she wants to stay out at sea or at least weakens her force. 



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment