WHW: Porch Styling

Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Wednesday! Today I want to share some of my inspiration for a chic and cozy {Fall-esq} porch. Now keep in mind this is geared more towards our new house because we are installing the black frames for our exterior windows. The current house has a large custom black exterior door so it could still work but the space is much smaller. Anyway, with the white siding and black framed windows, I can't stop swooning over black and white stripes or gingham paired with pops of green like boxwoods. Of course you'll see my signature blue thrown around in the mix and lets not forget that the porch ceiling and floor will also be blue. I mean, that is a must am I right? Anyway, how glam is this color palette for an outdoor scene? Makes ya want to come over and have some processo on my porch!




3. Mats







 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment