2018 Ultimate Gift Guide

Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Ladies & gentlemen...its that time of year again...drumroll please:

THE ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDE LINK-UP
Hosted by Jessi's Design & Life As The Mrs

I hope that y'all will be able to check off a ton of boxes on your Christmas shopping lists after linking up and checking out today's posts. I simply love this time of year and I've tried to keep my suggestions more on the affordable side. I've grouped the list by hostess gifts, gifts for her, gifts for him and gifts for littles. My littles sections is girl specific so I apologize to the boy Mama's in advance for that! Anyway, Its so easy to get caught up and stressed out in the hustle and bustle of the season so grab a glass of wine, stay home and browse these ideas from fellow bloggers! Cheers y'all and remember, Jesus is the real reason for the season. (Thoughts & prayers to all those affected by disaster and trauma in CA) Lets jump in and start with gifts for the hostess - we all have a family gathering or party to attend this season so keep simple hostess gifts in mind (aka see below) then read on for her, him and babes.

Thanks for linking up today!










6. PJs
 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment