WHW: All The Fun Things!

Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Hey y'all! Welcome to another WHW hosted by Jenn and meeeee. (Brittany is it I or me? haha) First of all how are we done with Thanksgiving? HOW?! I'm all for the holiday season but come on time - lets move in a slower pace pa-leeease. Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous and safe Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful and even though hubs got called to work, he was able to enjoy some good food before he left. 



Today I wanted to share a quick little craft that Andi and I did over break and we surprisingly LOVED! We bought some plain white ornaments from Walmart and some blue paint. I snagged the tiny tip brushes and told her we were going to decorate some new ornaments for the tree. My tree is predominately blue and green so the blue and white was my plan all along. I did some chinoserie pagoda patterns and also attempted my first leopard print. Andi's turned out fantastic and she called them 'abstract' which I adore. Her attempt at leopard is simply fantastic and she also did some marble-esq ones. Needless to say, I plan on getting more white ornaments and some more colors for her to work with.




Also noteworthy, my Dad surprised Miss A with tickets to her very first play. The play was Rudoplh (totally appropriate) and she LOVED every single minute of it. It was so much fun y'all just to watch her joy and amazement during the show. She's been into plays on YouTube lately so this was perfect timing! I can't wait to make these a yearly occurrence for her! 





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment