WHW: (easy) Holiday Recipes

Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! I feel like I've been MIA on blog land recently so I apologize if I haven't read or commented on your slice of the world lately. The holiday season is always crazy so I know y'all can relate. Today I wanted to share some tried and true quick recipes that are perfect for the holiday season. I actually made all of these for Thanksgiving but they could easily be carried over to Christmas as well. 

We always do a big Christmas eve dinner at my Mama's house and then Christmas day we split it by going to my Aunt's for a huge, Thanksgiving-esq lunch and then to my in-laws for a pick-up food/dinner. Because of this, I'm always searching for new dishes to bring! Comment with your favorites so I can look them up and pin them. Have a great rest of the week y'all and check back next week for a home reno #3 update!


1.                                                                                     2.

1. Maple Glazed Brussels with Bacon Crumbles
2. Spice Roasted Carrots via Southern Living


1.                                                                                                2.
1. Caprese Kabobs
2. Neiman Marcus Dip 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment