Weekending

Monday, December 17, 2018
Hey y'all! Happy Monday! (I'm on Christmas break from work so I can say happy Monday right?) our two weeks off has officially starts (yay to working in higher education!) and I am in shock that Christmas is NEXT week. I know basically everyone feels the same way but I just hate to see this time of year pass by so quickly. I've been MIA lately but also super productive because of it. Christmas shopping is officially done and everything is wrapped for both my family and my parents. Its a tradition that I shop with both of parents separately (since about the 7th grade) and I always wrap all of Mom and Dad's stuff for them which is making me feel old because I now feel like I need a back brace to sit down and wrap presents for the entire family on the floor - whew! 

Shopping with Afa 

We had our annual Garden Club Christmas party and that was seriously so much fun. I've been OBSESSED with season two of the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and decided to channel that mid-century look with a full skirt and plaid heels. Needless to say, I now want full skirts in every color. Very Diane Keaton. We also had the annual Holiday House Tour which is one of my favorite events in our town! We had so much fun (spiked hot chocolate and all!) 





Now My Mom, my sister and I are starting to focus on the menu for our Christmas eve dinner and I'm also brainstorming something fun to bring to Christmas day for my aunt's lunch and for dinner at my in-laws. My brother and sister in-law are hosting at their new house and I'm so excited to get in there and see their finished spaces! Do y'all have any tried and true crowd pleasing holiday apps or meals? Send them my way! Also, come back Wednesday to link up and see an update on Renovation #3!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment