On My Radar

Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Hey y'all! Happy What's Hap-pinning Wednesday. I'm sitting here catching up on the Bachelor and drinking some red wine and realized I completely forgot to draft a post for WHW. With that, I'm admitting that this will be a little random but I want to share what has been on my mind lately. Lets dive right in shall we?

1. ALL the new shows! I go through phases with shows and movies and I've been in a binge mode (not in a loser type way I assure y'all haha) Here are my most recent binges and feel free to send your favs my way!


  • YOU - Netflix. Seriously addictive and such a fun nod to good ole' Dan from Gossip Girl. Also just renewed for a second season!
  • Gypsy - Netflix. Slow but addictive nonetheless and who doesn't love Naomi Watts?
  • The Handmaid's Tale - Hulu. I FINALLY started this and of course I'm hooked. I read the book many moons ago so its good to see it all unfold again. Its intense so beware! 
  • The Bachelor - ABC. I mean I'm 20 seasons deep...why stop now? 
  • Anything on Bravo lets be real....but mostly Real Housewives of Dallas, Southern Charm and the new Bravo Home series like Sweet Home.
  • The Sinner - Netflix. Crazy addictive and great Jessica Biel - again, intense!
  • The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - Amazon Prime. OH MY GOSH - Watch it! 
  • Trying to finish Gilmore Girls - one more season and then the year in the life! 
  • Dirty John - Connie Britton is gold! 


2. Edenton, NC & Beaufort, NC. We've been addicted to searching and getting ALL the notifications for real estate and fixer uppers in those areas. I want to visit either of these towns so badly and soon too. Let me know if you've been! We've tackled a lot of things but never waterfront....hmmmmm? (its also been noted as the South's best small town...I mean....all the heart eyes for a downtown, waterfront main street)



3. The Old House Life - you want to competely lose me for a good like ummm 3 hours? Catch me reading through my favorite site - The Old House Life. Michelle is my spirit animal and has some roots around our parts too!


4. Paint colors by Sherwin Williams! I just finalized all of our paint colors for each and every room of the new 'old' house. I'll share next week once I put it into an example chart for y'all. Now to finish the light fixture fiasco I have ahead of me...whew!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment