WHW: About Me

Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Time to get to know me a little better folks! I always love the Questions & Answers sections in magazines and blogs so thought it would be a fun way to learn a little more about me. I also don't think I've ever done one of these! Oh and better late than never on getting a post up for today right? I'll come back next week with a Renovation #3 update for sure.
Also - The link up site we use is about to require a [aid subscription. Do any of y'all know a link up hosting site to use? Jenn and I are worried for this fab little link up! 
What’s your Favorite Book? The Kite Runner 
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip always
What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? Running up to the wrong family to excitedly show my seashell finds at the beach - went on for 5 minutes before I realized the shore had carried me down a few feet and the man I was talking to was wearing the same color (way too short) bathing suit that my Dad had on 
What are your 4 Favorite Movies?
1. Pet Sematary (new one coming out this Spring!)
2. The Family Stone
3. Fear
4. The choice & Safe Haven

What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Barbados

Our Honeymoon

What accomplishment are you most proud of? My baby girl Anderson (Andi) I'm so lucky to be her Mama. 

Who would you like to live like for a day? Blake Lively (Who wouldn’t?!)

via GIPHY
If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
1. Are you actually saying something when you bark?
2. Do you always understand me?
3. Who’s your favorite parent?
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? Open a bottle of wine. Duh!
Using one word, how would you describe your family? AHMAZING
What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? The Conjuring. I am a huge scary movie fan and this was so well done y'all. Terrifying! 
Who’s your celebrity crush? Mark Wahlburg - always. 

via GIPHY
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Back to Italy 
If you could shop for free at one store, which would you choose? Ballard Designs
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Vet, until I realized how much math and science I would have to take..and pass :( 
What’s your favorite day of the week? Saturday
Who would play you in a movie about your life? Can I please say Blake Lively again...or Minka Kelly...or Kelly Preston? haha I have no clue 
What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Olives - but I always try!
What’s your pet peeve? unloading a dishwasher and rude or mean people!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment