Reno #3 Update

Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Hey y'all! I'm coming in hot with a few updates on renovation number 3. We're busy trucking along and so thrilled with the progress thus far. The hubs has 100% finished the interior painting and it all looks incredible! (very happy with using Sherwin Williams paint this time around) We took a few (but fun) risks in the color department and I'm absolutely loving it. I wish I could better share with y'all how each room looks but today's post is brought to you by Mr. iPhone only (haha) They're now finishing up stripping and repainting all the trim and molding so that it can go back into place.  The pictures and rooms will look so much more put together once we get that trim back in place. Doors are also starting to be painted and its really brightening every single room! Speaking of brightening a room, the dining room ceiling is Hague Blue and I ordered the below ceiling medallion to go smack dab in the center. I'm swooning over it since it was delivered yesterday and cannot wait to get it up! 


We just initialized siding and if you remember from the last renovation, the siding is what almost (did) brought me to tears. It makes the world of difference to update and transform the dingy exterior in a home that hasn't been lived in or touched in over 30 years. Start date for siding is March 11th so stay tuned!

cannot wait until the siding goes on! Y'all may need sunglasses...

On the design front, I finalized and ordered the kitchen sink, drain, faucet and ceiling medallion for the dining room.  I'm in love with all of them and cannot wait to see them installed. I'll link them all in the final reveal. I recently snagged two
Chippendale style rattan chairs for the sun room and started to line up a schedule on when to lacquer the dining room table and chairs. The wallpaper for the wet bar and butler's pantry has been finalized. However, recommended by my interior designer bestie, I've ordered a sample of the wallpaper that will most likely go in the laundry/half bath just because its a tad more bold than the wet bar pineapple choice. Its coming in from Europe so it should take a little over a week to arrive. (Thanks Hill and Davis Interiors!) 


I'm thinking two of these chairs in the bright white sunroom

I still need to decide on three matching light fixtures to go down the hallway and y'all it is still killing me. However, the rest of the fixtures are sort of picked out. Anyway, I digress. Lets dive into a big ole' photo dump of paint colors and room updates shall we?

Andi's little bathroom is pretty much finished! 

Living room in Sherwin Williams matched Wisteria Snow by Valspaar

This is SO hard to really show! It looks so much darker in pictures.
The color is Farrow & Ball's Hague Blue



Master bath sconces going in and SW Repose Gray


Master Bedroom in SW Naval (can't wait for the trim to go up!)



Closet in SW Destiny

Kitchen in SW Pure White


Andi's room in SW Lighthearted Pink

Sunroom in SW Pure White 

Entryway and halls in SW Alabaster White


Happy Wednesday and thanks for linking up today! Stay tuned on Insta stories for more up-to-date renovation #3 updates! follow me @jessisdesign


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment