5 Spring Favorites

Friday, March 29, 2019
Hey y'all and happy Friday! I'm popping on the blog today to link up and share some Spring favorites. Y'all know how much I love all things snow and winter right? Well I must admit that these temps this week have me all excited for Spring. I love when you can open the windows in a home. Ah bring on Spring but take your time Summer! 

Linking up today with the usual gang - join in!

1. These J. Crew Factory Tees


2. These slides from Target & Amazon


3. All things Spring in the home - I recently switched out my magnolia wreath for a brighter boxwood wreath and ribbon on the front door. I'm also ALL about bringing in the Spring blooms and putting them in every ginger jar I own. Can someone say daffodils?!


4. Outdoor serving platters and anything melamine. I even brought out the outdoor cushions for our furniture. I figured it was socially acceptable now. (haha) I've REALLY been swooning over the blue bamboo set from Ballard below:

via

5. My Mama and I made this salad last week and it was so delish! I suggest not adding the bowtie pasta - it added nothing to the salad. The dressing was amazing though!

via


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment