Design Inspo

Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Hey y'all! Happy WHW! We just got off Spring Break and the mini break has been awesome. With my birthday last weekend and all the nights out happening, the break was welcomed! Speaking of birthdays, it was fantastic and we celebrated from Thursday to Sunday. Last night my sister took me out to Mexican and showered me with sweet gifts so the celebration continued again! (Thanks Sis!) 32 is looking like it will be a great year. 

Cheers to 32!
Today I want to share some design inspiration that has been popping up all around me. I've discovered some fantastic new IG accounts and I've been swooning over so many new design books and posts on a daily basis. I'll list my favorite sources and designers below just in case you want a peek into swoon worthy interiors as well for a little inspo. 

Navy & Green and all the wicker!

I spy two Fitz Dalmatians that I must score! 

Marble!

Custom Drapery

via Eric Ross Interiors

All the Chippendale, all the bamboo! 

Spring! Outdoor entertaining! 

Fresh Flowers, gold and blue

Topiaries & Copper 
via Shelly Johnstone Interiors 

Faux Orchids or attempt a real one??

All the custom wrapping paper!

I want all the planters for new house plants and someone give me a traveler's palm! Its on my radar!

All via the best place ever: The Enchanted Home 

And the continued wallpaper decision. The love of my life wallpaper may be out of price range so I'm trying to order some more samples to see if I like another one before I take the plunge. Here are some of my contenders:

I know, I have a theme..and a color...#blueandwhiteforever


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment