WHW: Yum!

Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Hey y'all! Today I'm taking a reno and design break to bring you my favorite party appetizer. (well one of my favorites) Every time I whip these babies up they're always a crowd pleaser all around! Also, the first time I made these was for an Easter gathering so I find it only appropriate that I start to think about them this time of year. I had to make them last night for an Easter themed luncheon we're having at work today. Of course I forgot to take step by step pics but I assure you they are easy as pie! Also, I like to add that they are a tad time sensitive. You will want to rush and not use room temperature crescent rolls because it'll get sticky and hard to slice. That's half the reason that I neglected to snap a few pics! 



Ingredients: Hot Ham & Swiss Poppyseed Pinwheels
  • 1 (8 ounce) tube crescent roll dough
  • ½ pound sliced deli ham
  • 8 ounce sliced swiss cheese
  • ¼ cup butter, melted
  • ½ Tablespoon Worchestershire Sauce
  • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
  • 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
  • Spicy Brown Mustard
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 inch pan. Start by unrolling your croissant dough and divide it into 4 sections. Pinch the seams to seal.
  2. Spread about 1 heaping teaspoon of dijon mustard on top. Add 2 slices of swiss cheese and smoked ham on top. Roll up each rectangle and seal the seam.
  3. Cut each roll into 3-4 slices. Place on a greased 8x8 inch pan. In a small bowl add the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, parsley, and poppyseeds. Brush on top of the pinwheels. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.


When I remembered to take pictures .... before & during 
So good y'all! Pull apart and enjoy! 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment