Sneak Peek: Half Bath

Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Hey y'all! Notice something new around here? Today I want to share a quick little sneak peek of our laundry room and half bath that was finished this week. I know you've probably seen the wallpaper in my IG stories over the last couple of days but can I just say that I could 100% get locked in this room and be totally content? I'll link all of the sources at the end of this post because this room is seriously one of my favorites. I have a deep love affair with wallpaper and I always have (my husband on the other hand..does not) I will say though that this one was an easy job. Hubs said it didn't give him any trouble and it wasn't even pre-pasted. The colors are so rich and the pattern is absolutely gorgeous. Basically I'm obsessed. 

We're adding in nickel cabinet pulls this evening so that the overhead storage cabinets aren't so plain. We have no added said pulls and I've updated pics (haha) I'm also going to add fun guest towels on the rack and some sort of small or medium potted plant to hide some of the exposed plumbing on the pedestal sink but other than that, this room can be checked off of the list! (don't worry, there's going to be ONE more wallpaper room and I cannot wait to share that one with y'all as well!) Anyway, take a look at how everything came together below:
















Stay tuned for more updates! Next up - two weeks to kitchen install starting! 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment