Holiday Home Tour

Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Hey y'all! Can you believe that Christmas is already here? I HATE how fast this time of year goes by but if I'm being honest, we're totally ready for a fresh and new 2020. We've been prepping for one of my favorite events in our hometown and its called the Holiday Home Tour! Its put on each year by the Chamber of Commerce and this year they asked to feature our home on the tour. Even though the prep and cleaning was intense (Hello, hiring help if ever in a similar situation...) the outcome was totally worth it. There were so many people that came through and the response was so positive and so overwhelming that it made my heart full. Getting to see the other homes is always my favorite and I'm glad I carved out a little time to sneak away and check them out! I mean, what other time is it ok to basically be a peeping Tom in someone else's home!? Anyway, before Christmas is over, I wanted to share a little sneak peek into our home all decked out for the holidays!

Edit: Some rooms are left out because they weren't decorated for the tour so stay tuned in January once we take down the decor and get our photographer to take official 'after' pictures of this renovation! 


I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy new year!




















































Merry Christmas Y'all! 



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment