15 weeks!

Thursday, November 12, 2020

 


How far along? 15 Weeks 2 days

Size of BabyAvocado - my fav! 4 inches and 2.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: Same as last time - sitting at 124 so up 2ish pounds?

Symptoms: No bad ones thus far!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes- 100% when it comes to pants - just ordered a lot of cute stuff from Old Navy and Pinkblush 

Stretch marks? Not yet (thankfully)

Sleep: Sleeping great and heading to bed way earlier than usual. Still waking up to pee every night 2 times or more! Moving in with my parents at the end of the month and just ordered a fab memory foam mattress haha (we close on our house the 30th! ah!)

Best moment this week: Knowing I'm already in the second trimester and feeling that uterus - whew! I'm still hoping for early signs of kicks! 

Miss Anything? Still wine! My friend Hill got me this faux sparkling rose and its actually pretty tolerable (lol) 

Movement: see above! Still waiting but I try every night to slightly push in on spots!

Food cravings: Mango italian ice all the way!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea and boobs are AHmazing 

Gender predictionGirl! 

Nursery: Definitely have months to go before focusing on this in the new house but thinking an ivory/wood tones marsh like theme (I have a beautiful marsh, lowcountry painting I'm centering this around) 

Workouts: 
Still squeezing in walks and nightly prenatal workouts 

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Anxious!

Looking forward to: Celebrating Seth's 35th birthday this Saturday! We're doing at the house for our last hooray before moving out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment