First Five on Friday!

Friday, October 4, 2013
Five on Friday

ok this is my first Five on Friday post & I have no idea if I am doing it correctly so here it goes. I am linking up with some of my favorite blogs like Home Sweet Ruby , A Liz Adventures and Carolina Charm to get this end of the week tradition started!



-ONE- So we're coming up to a month of being newlyweds and although my pictures haven't been finished yet, my photographer gave us a sneak pic to show off the lighting etc. (makes me so excited to see more!!!)

We were married at my parents farm on September 7th!



 -TWO- Now that the wedding is over I can FINALLY go back to monogramming everything in sight with my NEW monogram. Starting with..hmmhmm... my office! Little DIY prints to spruce up the back wall

 
a little JOM for ya




-THREE- Since I clearly seem to be on a wedding theme this Friday- Can I just say how much I miss Barbados? Here's a pic from our honeymoon..*dreaming of white sand* (& cocktails galore)



-FOUR- Our custom stationary finally came in so I guess there is no longer any excuse for me to not start writing thank-you notes... next week maybe..anyone??



-FIVE- Redskins aren't playing this weekend (bye week) (don't hate) so no sunday game means relaxing, DIY crafting and buying pumpkins! Hanging with these two all weekend will be amazing as well- Happy Fall Yall!


15 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I can't wait to see all the pictures! -enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my first link up today too.. that's how I found your blog! Love all your monogrammed items. This month is our first wedding anniversary and let's just say my husband doesn't understand why our whole house is labeled with R's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love it & Thank you!! I'm heading over your way now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeee!! GORGEOUS picture!!!!!!! and YES YES YES to all of the fun monogram love. one of my favorite newlywed purchases was a monogrammed otterbox iphone cover. i'm OBSESSED with mine! i found it on http://www.lipstickshades.com/search/90 and definitely spent over an hour deciding which colors/patterns to choose. SO FUN!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it makes me so excited!!!! haha -ooo I'm going to have to check it out (like now)!! Thank you & enjoy your weekend!!

      Delete
  5. Ohh you looked absolutely gorgeous (and I can only see half of you lol). Congratulations!! And Barbados sounds ahhh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is better Monogrammed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are making my night! Thank you! And yes.. everything is truly better monogrammed haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do like things monogrammed! I can only imagine how crazy you'll get with monogramming when you have a child! That pic of your husband (funny to say right? I've been married almost a year and it's still weird to say!) and your dog looking out the window is precious! I love capturing candid moments like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes thr child is in for it! Boy or girl! :) (l almost forget to say husband!)

      Delete
  9. Love!! That bikini is so cute too! Have a fabulous week!
    xo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love your bathing suit!! So cute!! Friday was the second time I linked up... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! Yes I like this link up- where have I been all this time?? haha

      Delete