Cheers to the New Year! (a lookback on 2013)

Thursday, December 19, 2013
Today I wanted to join a link-up that definitely holds a special place in my heart! The ladies at Peach State of Mind, A Thousand Words, Sweet Georgia Peach, Happily Ever Parker and Life in the Lowcountry are hosting a "Cheers to the New Year" link-up and featuring different months from 2013 each week. This week the featured months are July, August and September. 2013 will forever be one of my favorite years ever due to the fact that I got in engaged (well that was in Dec. '12) planned my wedding and married my best friend! It was a fabulous year to say the least and I'm hoping that it only gets better from here! Without further ado, here are some highlights from the summer months of 2013! Thanks for the link-up ladies!




July: Vacations and getting the last of the plans and vendors finalized for the big day! Also last of the bridal showers! (Countdown 2 months!)




Bride-to-Be!

In August my favorite moment to look back on would probably be my bachelorette!




And then came September. I had waited for this month for a year and all of a sudden it was here. I started to panic because I thought...after all the time, effort, sweat, tears and planning....do I really want this day to be over? WAIT rewind- nooooo!!! haha It was the fastest day of my entire life. Other than slowing down time I don't think I would have changed a signle thing. The weather was a perfect 78 with sun and few clouds. A slight breeze hit my hair Cover Girl style at the alter and we were surrounded by about 300 of our closest family and friends. I havw the best parents in the world and they made sure, along with many others, that this was the "Best Day Ever" (that was our theme!)

September 7th 2013

Bridesmaid Luncheon!
Getting Ready!


Look at these fine gentlemen!! Haha

The weather was PERFECT ya'll... Whew!










"The Best Day Ever"


Oh and ummmm then we went to Barbados!!! :)

Mr. & Mrs.

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

26 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress above the "Bride to be" caption. The wedding planning days are so fun, and go by too fast!! Thank goodness girls like to take tons of pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! (The dress was summer collection Lilly!)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love all the wedding pictures!! You looked GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding looks like perfection! Love your dress and all the bright, fun colors! We had a tent wedding too.. except our weather didn't quite cooperate for us haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! It is so hard to predict the weather when you decide to have it outdoors- at least you had a tent!!

      Delete
  4. Your wedding photos are gorgeous! And your cake looks divine! I also love all the dresses at your bridesmaid luncheon - so much color to look at on a gloomy winter day like today :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess!! -we were kind of overly bright huh? haha

      Delete
  5. Your wedding pictures are perfect! September looks like it was a super busy month for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wedding pics are so beautiful! I'm also loving that monogramed swimsuit top. I might need to get one made for my honeymoon. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up with us today. Your wedding was stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You Have A Wonderful Year To Look Back On! BEing A Newlywed Is Amazing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearly your favorite months of the year :) 2014 has some big shoes to fill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right!? Definitely my fav :) -October is next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started to write was so beautiful (including YOU) but the list got too long. May God bless your marriage ten-fold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! Beautiful photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are simply stunning! I am in love with your colors and theme! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brittany!! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous holiday!

      Delete