5 Years out of College..what?!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Again I've been slow on blog posts lately! There is still so much going on work wise, house wise, traveling wise, etc that we haven't had a free weekend (this weekend will be one though!) The floors are being finished today with their final coat so I am BEYOND excited that we will be in our master bedroom WITH complete furniture probably by the end of the week! (I think I might miss our mattress in the living room floor for like a minute or two...) Other than that, last weekend was so much fun! Having the girls come in and travel with me to Hollins was just what we all needed! We are already excited for the the 10 year and plan to do it big for sure! (so much school spirit haha)





I had almost every class for poly sci in this building!




The prez!

Selfie of course

fav classroom!

Fav purchase of the day!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun reunion! Your campus is pretty too. I had my 5 yr college reunion last year and it was a blast! It's so fun reminiscing and visiting your old haunts isn't it?

    ReplyDelete