Friday 5

Friday, May 30, 2014
Gotta make this one quick since we are in the midst of Girls Weekend Ya'll!! (woot woot!) Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend and aren't dreading the normal 5-day work week coming up! (I know I am since I took today off too)

Linking up with the usual crew of Christina, April, Natasha & Darci and you can too!














Ok first things first...I hope EVERYONE saw how smokin' hott (let me repeat) how smokin' hot J. Simpson looked this week? You go mama, rockin' that Mara Hoffman suit!!









It's our 5 year college reunion this weekend so I'm having a girls weekend and we are hitting up our campus for the day on Saturday! So excited to visit our favorite spots and wander around Roanoke! 

Look at us from FRESHMAN year! (hahaha dying)










First trip to the local fruit stand in my new neighborhood was a success! Love it and can't wait to keep going!








Favorite quote today- I mean..it is Friday!










Just wanted to remind anyone who might be bored to go and vote for our porch in Southern Living's Porch makeover contest! Today is the last day and we could definitely use it! Thank ya'll so so much and have great weekend!

Click here http://www.southernliving.com/home-garden/porch-makeover?iid=magazine-porch-makeover and hit 'view entries' then 'search entries' and type in Jessica. It is labeled Burkeville, VA 




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

23 comments:

  1. Jessica is rocking that Mara Hoffman swimsuit, I'm jealous! Have fun visiting all your favorite college spots, sounds like a fun time! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy leg muscles on J. Simp. Whoa! And have the best time on your girls weekend -- I know it'll be a blast! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. JS looks so great! Go her!! Hope you have the best girl's weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking amazing!!! Her face was a little off in the photo - LOL but she still looks fab!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Jessica S is back with that bod, she looks great!! Hope you have a great girls weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend! Hope your reunion is amazing and you have lots of fun! You still look exactly the same as you did in that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her legs! My goodness! She has really done a great job getting her body back.
    Have a great girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, like you, am a JS fan so I saw this on her IG! She has gotten real SKINNY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you, JS. Damn her ha. I tried to vote but my stupid office internet blocks it so I'll try from home. Have fun at girls' weekend - those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica looks awesome! We'd all look like that if we had a personal trainer and nutritionist! Have a great weekend with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I am the only one who thinks J Simp looks a little strange in that photo. From her pose to her pout - it just seems too staged. However her body is killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw that pic on Instagram - seriously impressed!!! She looks fab! Love the idea of having a 5 year college reunion, that will be next year for me so I'm going to have to plan something! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did see that photo, seriously could her legs be any more PERFECT! Gorgeous! I just noticed our fruit stand is open now, can't wait to pay a little visit. Enjoy your weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted! And whoa...JS looks A-MAZing! I hadn't seen any pics of her recently! Ok, ok...maybe this time it really will motivate me to do something {pretty sure I said that LAST time you posted a pic of her!} Have a fabulous girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica Simpson looks amazeballs! I knew she would bring it back! Good for her! Love her! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did see her and she looks awesome!!! Have a great time with the girls this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the college photo! Looks so similar to a lot of mine :) Oh the dorms! That fruit looks great. I really need to go to the farmer's market near our house. I haven't been since I moved to this area! Have a fun girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. JS is SMOKIN'! have a fun girls weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow she looks so good!! Like her Dukes of Hazard days!! Your score from the farmers market looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How stinking cute you were as a freshman - have an AMAZING weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Local fruit stands are the best! freshman year! ahh I bet high schools is even better haha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow J simpson looks smoking for sure!

    Love the freshman picture, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Damn Jessica Simpson! Jealous! Lol. I hope you had fun with the college girls! Loved all your pics on IG! yay for fruit market!! :)

    ReplyDelete