Weekending/Bay Trip!

Monday, June 16, 2014
Well folks..back to reality and in reality (haha) it isn't that bad. We had an absolutely perfect and much needed vacay this past week with only one day of rain. It was so nice relaxing by the water and seeing miss Emma Jo play with my sister's kids until she passed out each evening unable to move. We ate the best seafood and my brother-in-law and I got up and did our yearly tradition of Thursday night karaoke at Sunset Bar (another: hahaha) This year? I sang Whitney Houston & Reba while Brian sang Steve Miller Band (definitely one for the books!)

I was ok with coming on home yesterday and getting laundry done and more house stuff done and just relaxing while catching up on the DVR. I missed the place for sure! Now it's time to dive back into house reno and get some more weekly updates posted since the next couple of weeks we aren't traveling as much. Also, this week my boss retires. It still hasn't hit me that she is going- as in THURSDAY! We have become so close over the past 3 years and I'm definitely a creature of habit and don't want change but I know it'll be fine. She's become my work Mom for sure and I wish her all the best in retirement! (jealous!)

Anyway It's nice to back to blogging too and I hope you all had a great week! I look forward to catching up! Linking up with the lovely Biana today!

Seester!

My beautiful niece!


And silly nephew!
Add caption

Adore my rents!

Ya'll seriously look at his tan lines hahaha adore this

The men folk



Also a big Happy Father's day to Rodger! (I Hope I'm at Least Half the Dad, That He Didn't Have to Be by Brad Paisley always comes to mind when I think of him and I'm not where I'd be without him today!) I <3 my father!!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment