Obsessions: Pillows

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
For some reason I have developed a serious obsession for throw pillows lately. I had so many old pillows from our previous home that I didn't want to throw out (bc I'm a borderline hoarder) so I've decided to just get new covers for them all. Etsy has been my absolute go-to place for everything pillow related. Sometimes (just sometimes) I'll find that I've been browsing styles for over an hour ya'll! There's so many choices! The prices are great too- just make sure you already have the insert (old pillow) measure the sides and you can even order custom ones.

For our living room pillows we ordered custom sizes from PilloMatic on Etsy and their customer service was through the roof! She even sent me an extra cover and extra lumbar cover bc she didn't quite like where the pattern was cut (I couldn't tell) and her hand-written note said "just in case of a wine spill keep these extras too" (how did she know I was a living room wino??) I'm now looking for some to go on our custom kitchen bench cushion to brighten up the space. We ordered window bench seating cushions and they were definitely more turquoise than they seemed on the computer screen so we are deciding how to cover them....ugh no returns since they were specific measurements. I'll have to take a pic once I get home! Anyway, here are some of my favorites so far:

For our living room we ordered the Madison and the Susanna covers from Pillomatic

We lucked out bc the couch came with these pillows that we used for the inserts!

not where are couches are now haha but the living room wasn't done

More great Etsy Favorites I'm loving for other spaces:

Monogram metallic pillow covers



Polka dots over burlap


 
Waverly Palace Pillow


Pink Ikat (Mara Hoffman Style) pillow


Watercolor Scene pillow (love this)



I seriously could keep going on this post.... like all day






 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment