Friday 5

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday ya'll! I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. My weekend highlights? Hair appointment and bridal shower and then a whole lot of relaxing/home reno (can you relax with home reno in the same sentence?) Today I'm linking up with April for Friday 5 and Amanda for Friday Fav's and I'm in need of everyone's opinion!

We have been searching for a new foyer/entry-way light fixture and can't quite decide on one. We've narrowed it down to about 10 (which isn't really narrowing it down at all) but I want to share some of the chosen few for my 5 things today. Now remember, something new and modern wouldn't really fit this 1850's home so we haven't looked at many new-age chandeliers, etc. but it is the main source of light for the hallway. The first pic is of the poor 1990's looking light that's in there now so you can get an idea of the space. Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!


Pics taken right when we closed so don't mind the mess! haha But that poor light must go ya'll....













Same fixture but different variations:




























WILCARDS that border modern but I sort of like anyway:



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment