Friday Favs: Hair Change

Friday, September 26, 2014
Hello lovelies and a happy Friday to all of you! Tomorrow I am taking the plunge to a (cough..natural) darker shade for my locks and need some feedback! I've been blonde basically my entire life but I've only been platinum blonde since a little bit before our wedding- and here's my secret: My roots are so dark ya'll..I'm clearly not a blonde (eeeek! scary I know) Platinum requires so much maintenance and so much money and being on pre-natal vitamins makes my hair grow even faster! Now that it is officially Fall I feel like this is the perfect time to transition right? Back in college, etc. I was a more dirty blonde and loved it- almost wish I had never touched it! I'm going to my friend tomorrow morning and we are going to tone it down. Below are the choices I'm bringing her so let me know what ya'll think! (and of course closer to summer I'll do my usual highlighting I'm sure)

Linking up again today with Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm for today's Friday Fav's- join in! Happy Weekend! 

 










 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment