Whirlwind: Everything Update

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
So I've been a little MIA this week and for good reason unfortunately.... There is just so much going on right now it's not even funny and it's really making me miss my husband. Emma Jo, my bad luck pup, was run over by a 2 ton diesel truck people! I'm not sure if ya'll remember this post about Emma Jo getting hit by a car and disappearing for 3 days about 9 days before our wedding. It was absolutely devastating and I knew I never wanted to go through that or see her go through so much pain ever again... Well Monday afternoon she was accidentally hit at my parent's house and rushed to the vet. After a complete exam and x-rays she came away with only a hairline pelvic fracture and a dislocated hip (and of course mega bruising and swelling) The hip was so badly out of socket that she is in a super tight sling for the next 2 weeks and working with only 3 legs. She is such a trooper! Strongest pup I know and is balancing on 3 legs like its her job! She is kicking butt and I am so thankful that she is still with us. The Lord clearly has a job for her to do but in the process she is most certainty down 2 lives ya'll. Prayers for a speedy recovery for Miss Emma Jo!



























Exhausted from playing ball just the day before...

Now onto some home updates that I promised. We are officially done with the guest room and guest bath and ready for furniture and decor!!! My father and mother-in-law have kicked some major butt on this project and helped out tremendously! Everything looks so incredible and I am so happy we have a finished space for guests and the first space done on the second floor! The room itself is painted a pale creamy yellow and the barn door/hardware was also installed for a rustic feel. He even painted the fan to match the brush nickel on the claw-foot tub! I am so impressed and so thankful for family!











Oh...and hair... its dark but I'm sure it'll lighten with washes, etc. I'm getting use to it but it definitely beats seeing any trace of roots! Also spilled OJ on my dress which attempting the following selfies. Feels like a Monday for sure...

See the OJ?
Ugh selfies..haha




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment