Trending Tuesday: Gameday Goddess

Tuesday, September 9, 2014


So last weekend was the official kickoff of the NFL football season and the season opener for my Redskins on Sunday. I wished (down deep in my heart) for an anniversary present of a Redskins win and we all see where that got me...ahem....moving on to the important thing here: Game day Attire! I love going all out each week in my favorite sports gear and supporting the team! (those that are Skins fans are very devout and optimistic...)

Bring on Fanatics for all things fan gear! I have actually ordered multiple things from the Fanatics website over the years! Fanatics.com has literally everything you need for your game day look from jewelry, scarves and jackets to jerseys, accessories and bathing suits! (I'm not even kidding- NFL underwear maybe?) Their NFL Jersey page is fabulous and has sizing and styles for women as well! You can narrow it down by team as well which makes it super simple to browse!

For this week's Trending Tuesday it is all about being your best Game day Goddess! Here are some of my favorite picks for this season:



Watching my Skins blow it this week....come on guys!
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment