Weekending

Monday, September 15, 2014
What a weekend! I relaxed and stayed with my parents but I feel like so much fun was had by all! First of all we now have two new additions to the family. 1.) a baby donkey (I kid you not) and 2. a baby kitten I found in the middle of the dang road in the middle of the night! I want to keep this little orange, snugly bundle of friendliness but the hubs is allergic! I am in the process of finding this little babe a new home now (would consider keeping her outside at the house but she is the sweetest, most cuddly already basically indoor petite thing I've ever seen! (like that description?) It was fabulous seeing my niece as she turned 13 this weekend and she loved her monogram themed gifts! (cool aunt alert haha) Also celebrated my father-in-law at a wonderful family cookout and on Sunday we had a huge win for my Redskins (Go 2nd string QB who should be QB 1 in my opinion) and the new Miss America was crowned.

Now, I'm not one to be negative because this year's group of girls, as I've sad, was so dang talented in every aspect. Everyone did well on onstage question, swimsuit, etc. but ya'll.... I have to be a poor sport and say Miss VA, Courtney G, was robbed. She is a beautiful person inside and out and has the best defying disabilities platform. She nailed her opera talent, question and swimsuit and gown. I was almost in tears when I saw that Miss VA, my top pick this year, had made it to the final two! When Miss NY took the crown I thought to myself..."she wasn't even in my top 15 and definitely not on my radar for the past 2 months." Also, 3 wins in a row for Miss NY? Really? I call an investigation...haha (NY's talent ya'll? Thoughts????) anyway let me stop, all ladies were fabulous this year and I'm still proud of VA for basically going all-the-way!  Great job Courtney and I love that you are representing VA for the full term!

Linking up with the lovely Biana at B Loved Boston for Weekending- how was your weekend?











#Hail

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment