Friday 5

Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Friday ya'll and happy Halloween! Any big plans on the agenda this evening? I'm just hoping I have some trick-or-treaters in our new neighborhood. In our old one (even though it was right in town) we never had a single one! I mean, someone has GOT to take this candy AWAY from me! Anyway I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend and I'll see ya back on Monday- Linking up today with the usual gang of pretty ladies: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm - join in! Oh and don't forget the cute little gender poll I added on the right hand side of the blog! Would love to see ya'lls predictions.





So this happened for my 'costume' today! I'm so in love and followed the easy tutorial from last year on Carolina Charm!





My favorite look of the week goes to the flawless Kate Hudson! She snagged two of my fav looks at two different events- Gah I just love her (almost as much as Jessica Simpson)


Need a quick hostess gift for a Halloween party tonight or this weekend? Look how cute this craft is: (and we all know you have at least one empty wine bottle and cork lying around) 



Entertaining this weekend? Check out this recipe for yummy apple cider sangria! (Can I please have a virgin?) Recipe Here From Meet the Sullivans



Favorite moment this week? That fabulous Redskins win over the Cowboys Monday night and miss Emma Jo's embarrassed reaction for all the Cowboys fans out there (aka my husband) oh and she's on her Redskins blanket too...love.

And speaking of the Redskins, can we just take a moment to remember an old throwback Halloween college pic? hahaha Go Skins!(Radford and myself- senior year!)



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment