Week 13 Bumpdate

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



How far along? 13 Weeks 5 days

Size of Baby: a peach! 3 inches and .49 oz

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound gained - 6 total I think?

Symptoms: No sickness thank goodness but a little bloated still

Maternity clothes? rocking the maternity skinny jeans from Gap/Old Navy and just ordered some wine colored ones! Oh wine...

Stretch marks? No... using nightly creams as well!

Sleep: Sleeping great, minus waking up to pee every night 5 times or more! Ugh.. always sleepy though. I hear that gets  little better soon?

Best moment this week: Getting to show off baby O's ultrasound pics to my Hollins gals!

Miss Anything? hmm redbull and wine are at the top of the list still and maybe blonder locks too....

Movement: I felt the oddest flutter last night when I rolled over 3 times fast... knowing me it could have been gas haha

Food cravings: Fruits & Halloween candy for the win and now add jello!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope- no sickness thus far actually!

Have you started to show yet: yes actually! Ahhh!

Gender prediction: Hubby thinks its a girl 100% and so does my sis. My parents are banking on boy! I'm feeling like.....blue

Nursery: My in-laws are starting the prep work soon (scraping, patching and priming) and I have both colors picked out already (historic preservation collection) a deep navy or a pale pink...we'll see!

Workouts:
I've walked a mile or more with Emma every night this week!

Labor Signs: Noooo

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Feeling more movement & getting closer to having the hubs back home!



I also added a gender poll to see ya'lls predictions for Baby O!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment