Weekending!

Monday, October 27, 2014
You know what I realized? I love these: !!!! - Let's see how many I have in one post. (haha) This weekend was so fabulous. I spent Saturday spoiling Heather and the twin girls at her baby shower, got to see some Hollins gals in the process and even planned an upcoming girls weekend with them at my house in 2 weeks! (<--there's one..ok I won't..) This was the first baby shower I have ever thrown and I'd say despite the last minute venue and city change due to the girls arriving early, everything was just perfect! We were so overloaded with pink and I loved every second of it. Her nursery theme is a mermaid/aqua & pink so I tried to incorporate that a lot. She was even able to take home the printed monograms I framed since they would match the nursery as well. Overall it was fabulous and I was so emotional seeing my best friend so happy and spoiled!

Sunday was also...absolutely wonderful. Slept late, relaxed, bought a ton of Halloween candy which may or may not have been the best idea and binge watched season 2 of Nashville. Yup, totally lazy with bed pillows and blankets on the couch for the win! I hope ya'll had a great weekend as well! I'm linking up with the lovely Biana at B Loved Boston today for Weekending:









From Etsy I ordered her crochet mermaid suits!
Our Friend Edie sent t-shirts from their
wedding venue ya'll! So cute!




Hollins represent!

Sorry Hill...




Wishes for Baby that I am going to put in a scrap book for her for Christmas this year!

Of course baby O was making an appearance and Cici gifted him/her a special
edition Spidy book! (I collected Spider-man things in high school so this is great!)
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment