Friday 5

Friday, October 24, 2014
What a fabulous and an exciting week this has been! Being able to share our baby news with ya'll was most definitely the highlight! I cannot thank ya'll enough for the kind words, encouragement and sweet sweet blessings. The blogging community is like no other and I seriously don't think I ever want to not interact with ya'll on a daily basis so thank you! Now on to the important fact of the day- it's Friday! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Linking up today with the usual gang of pretty ladies: Christina, April, Darci and Natasha as well as Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm - join in!




 Thank you again for sharing in our excitement with this post about baby O coming into this world this May! We are so blessed!



Don't forget to enter the birthday bash c-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e giveaway! There's still time! (UPDATE: maybe not..haha jk)






Park Avenue     //     Lisa Loves John     //     Jessi's Design









Saturday I am throwing Heather's twin baby shower for her little girls and I am so excited to see everyone. The girls are doing fabulous and are so dang cute and still hoping to be able to come home around December! The theme is under the sea/mermaids and I wish I could post a pic of her gift (but of course she would peek!)

Baby Baylor in her pick onesie!
Miss Maddy!

My Favorite quick and easy recipe this week? These Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps I could eat these things every day!



This one is for the Hubs- the ultrasound tech added a little message for the dad-to-be when she caught baby O basically waving! SWOON!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment