17 Week Bumpdate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014




How far along? 17 Weeks & 5 days

Size of Baby: Onion! 5.1 inches and 5.9 oz

Total weight gain/loss: up 2 pounds from last month's appointment (weight taken at Monday's checkup) We'll know on the 15th of Dec. how much total because ummm after Thanksgiving I'll be shocked I'm sure...

Symptoms: Pretty awesome so far! No aversions, sickness or anything. I did have a little trouble falling asleep last night- lots of tossing and turning because this whole sleep on your side thing is for the birds (I'm such a back sleeper ya'll)


Maternity clothes? Looking for cute (longer) maternity tops- mine are just too short! Browsed Ebay for some cute sweaters, etc.

Stretch marks? Nope thank goodness... still using the Q10 stretch mark cream from Palmers and every lotion imaginable. Not too itchy yet either! Massaging that cream on the tatas though like nobody's business!

Sleep: Just trying to get a feel for mostly side positions. I REALLY need to invest in one of the pregnancy sleep pillows like ASAP

Best moment this week: Trying to decide if I'm actually feeling baby O or not! Ah I'm not sure! Also, so happy that I'm off until Monday- cheers to a short fun and food filled week!

Miss Anything? umm... CAFFEINE this time

Movement: Really excited for this - countdown is on!

Food cravings: All my usuals like fruit, jello etc. and also rice crispy treats all of sudden! Mom and I made some randomly this week and both of us couldn't stop eating the entire batch!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope and that's what I'm thankful for this week for sure! 

Have you started to show yet: ummm yes- like whoa 

Gender prediction: Looks like girl is in the lead on the blog poll still- Seems like EVERYONE around me if having all PINK! Cannot wait to find out and let the shopping begin right in time for Christmas (Dec. 15th at 1"30pm people!)

Nursery: You can see it here (of course paint still needs to be determined, etc. but the blank canvas is ready for us!)

Workouts:
This week I blew it- like nothing workout wise was accomplished. However, I did overly exert myself with decorating, running up and down steps, hanging garland, cleaning and climbing up and down the 9 foot tree as well as hauling bins from the shed to the house etc. I got a little crampy and scared and had some mega back pain afterwards so I decided no more of that....

Labor Signs: As if.  :)

Belly Button in or out? In and so flat....weird haha

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but getting frustrated easily and exhausted... I'm entitled to some mood swings right!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving of course! Doing 2 this year (one at noon and one at 5) WOW I will be enormous! Also, 16 days until the hubby is back home!




                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
       
                                                                           week 16              











 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment