Friday 5 (well 4)

Friday, November 28, 2014
This has been an amazing week with friends and family and double thanksgiving dinners! (I have also doubled in weight I'm sure of it!) I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and hopefully ya'll are still enjoying some time off and of course some leftovers. Can you believe it is on to December now? Wow! Linking up today with the usual gang: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm - join in and enjoy your weekend!




Hubs and I were chosen by Black & Decker to have our picture and home featured on a billboard in Times Square NYC until December 24th- so..all of my lovely blogging friends in NYC keep an eye out since I won't be able to see it! Now we are entered to win their sweepstakes of 10,000 towards your reno and new tools! So exciting!


Sending out Christmas cards soon? Someone posted this article on 'How to Make Your Last Name Plural This Christmas Season' and I thought it was an interesting read!

The Definitive Guide to Pluralizing Your Last Name
Last letter(s) of last nameWhat should you add to make it plural?Does it need an apostrophe?
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h (see exceptions below), i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, t, u, v, w, y-s NO
s, x, z, ch, sh -es NO


Since we're on the subject of Christmas- this video made my week! I just adore all the commercials these two do together! (I want to hang with them in real life! haha)



Just to show off a little... Thanksgiving looked like this for Baby O and myself! Sooo good! I really wish the hubs was here to enjoy it with us! Not too much longer babe!






































 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment