Weekending

Monday, December 1, 2014
What a fabulous 5 day weekend! Today will be a struggle for real! I ate so much, spent some much needed time with family and got to catch up and also spend time with my girlfriends. In my opinion, it really doesn't get much better than that, am I right? Friday I participated in some black Friday shopping (just a tad) and then Saturday I headed to Norfolk to Hillary & Ryan's engagement party. Picture this: outdoor oyster roast with the best cider and hot chocolate bar, BBQ and also the most decadent sweets bar ever! Fire pits and string lights for days and everything situated by the pool- so beautiful! Their wedding is February 28th and I am so excited for winter nuptials this year!

Since Heather is still at the hospital in Norfolk with the babies, she was my date and I had a sleepover with her that night. Seeing my girlfriends, catching up, greek dinner date with Heather afterwards and then cuddling those sweet babes was just what I needed! Those sweet babes by the way are doing SO well! Both over 6 pounds now and 19.5 inches long! Still shooting to be home before Christmas so keep sending those prayers!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and let me know what cyber Monday deal is catching your eye! Linking up today with the lovely Biana from B Loved Boston for Weekending





The happy couple!! Countdown to February 28th is on!

Hot chocolate bar!











Holding Miss Madelyn for the first time!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment