Friday 5

Friday, December 5, 2014
Friday again yall and Christmas shopping round 3 for me this weekend! (round 1 I personal shopped for my parents, round 2 for my husband and now my turn...whew- lesson learned? I could totally be employed as a personal shopper) I also need to get my house cleaned (only a few spiders living in the corners haha) and fridge cleaned out (maybe stocked too) you know...all of the things I haven't really touched with the hubs being away since one week from today he will finally be home! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend ahead! Linking up today with the usual: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm

 


I want to thank the fabulous Katie and Mia for nominating me for this and I will definitely do this fun post next week! I've been dragging lately!


This- all of this. From letting her natural color come out to looking fabulous pregnant. Cheers to Blake! My fav look of the week:


Speaking of Blake, I was bored and needed a new show to binge watch (since I'm completely caught up now on Nashville and have to wait a week between episodes!) Ok so don't laugh but do give me your opinions: I just started season one of Gossip Girl yesterday


Love how cozy the view is this year from sofa and can't wait for Seth to see all of the decor! This weekend? Second floor tree needs to go up!


How about my favorite recent purchase of our new stockings? I adore these babies and they were SUCH a steal from 123 Creations. Having four hanging is really starting to get me emotional too! (hubs, myself, Emma & Baby O)




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment