Lovely Blog Award

Monday, December 8, 2014
I was nominated a couple weeks back by two of my favorite bloggers for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' and I was thrilled! (I've just procrastinated in getting this post together!) If you haven't checked out Mia or Katie's blogs you can do so below!

Katie at Katie Elizabeth  & Mia at Make Me up Mia



So, what does this award consist of? You must share 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 (or so) others to do the same if they would like to join in- so here we go!

I went to an all women's college and majored in Political Science & History


I work full time at an all male college but also became a certified wedding planner in 2012



If I could have lunch with any celebrity it would be my ultimate favorite: Jessica Simpson (but we could also invite Ellen and Reba McEntire if they wanted to join too!)


My goal for 2015 (and hopefully before baby) is to be 100% debt free- goodbye student loans! I'm SO close ya'll!




My dream job would include a combination of interior design and flipping homes, country music, high school counseling, opening a sanctuary for animals and being a Mama (mama to be in May!) haha can someone come up with a title for this? 

I'm such a homebody- I love my family and friends so much and I am so blessed to have such a fabulous relationship with each and every one of them!

Ok now here comes the tagging- I apologize if you have already been nominated and of course it is completely optional

Julie at Just the Joys
Jenn at Going the Distance
Brittany at Perpetually Daydreaming
Katelynn at XO, Katelynn

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment