He or She Predictions

Tuesday, December 9, 2014
 Ya'll- we find out on MONDAY if Baby O is a he or a she!! I have never been so excited in my life. I can honestly say I have not bought a single item yet for him or her (other than maybe a few nursery related things) and I am so excited to see what theme I will be shopping for. For a boy we are thinking a dark navy nursery with tiger and gold accents and for a girl we are thinking pale pink and gold accents. This is such an exciting time and not to mention it will be the FIRST appointment that Seth is able to come to! (I just hope I don't pass out before they give me the results) I've been googling and asking other blogger Moms to share their ultrasound images so I can try and guess before they actually tell us. I think I'm ready! Gender poll over there to the right still says votes are in for all pink.....

We're not sure if we will do a mini gender reveal with a cake or balloons for our parents but I do know I'm not leaving that office without knowing! (haha) Well, hoping Baby O feels like cooperating... Anyway, I've put together a little preview and also done some fun old wives tale prediction charts. Happy Tuesday!




























 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment