26 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, January 29, 2015



How far along? 26 Weeks & 6 days

Size of Baby: 14 inches and 1.75 lb

Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 pounds from last month- 134 

Symptoms: Lower back pain x100 but have definitely been sleeping well this week thankfully. Glucose test appointment is next Monday (the 9th) so that will be my next appointment. After that one, we are starting to go every 2 weeks! This pregnancy has flown by ya'll! (Can we say anxious/nervous?!)


Maternity clothes? All day everyday! I am literally living in leggings bc the maternity jeans (size 4) are getting tight around my huge belly. Ordered some 6's to see how they will do (Thanks Ebay)

Stretch marks? Nope- thank goodness! That line is getting more visible though and my skin feels soooo tight ugh so I've been doubling up on the lotions and belly butters

Sleep: Heating pad is essential and big leg pillow!
I took the feather mattress topper off of our bed for a firmer feel.

Best moment this week: Purchasing and LOVING my first XL & XXL sports bra!! Ahhh gimme the boobs! (haha) loving it! Also, I need to purchase some disposable nursing pads....the leakage struggle is real yall! (It seems early?)

Miss Anything? Not really.. Fre Chardonnay isn't too bad for Bachelor Monday!

Movement: ALL the time! My little crazy dancer! She is really packing some punch lately and triggering my bladder almost directly. It is so fun to see her moving around and stretching my belly!

Food cravings: Peaches and cara oranges (homemade cookies with icing too!)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: SO much so


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: Hubby surprised me on Monday and ordered the below glider! I seriously cannot wait for it to get here- I will just sit in it I know it! Other than this our only big purchase left is an area rug - Pottery Barn Kids has been offering some good sales!



Workouts: Squat and weights at night before bed plus stretching

Labor Signs: eeek no!

Belly Button in or out? both? 

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Loving this little girl and all the time I've spent with the hubs lately!!

Looking forward to: Spending time with some Hollins gals on Friday night for Hillary's bridal shower this weekend and hopefully finding something cute to wear to avoid looking like a total walrus next to them!


Celebrating Hillary & Ryan this weekend! Wedding is less than one month away!
 



       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15





             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23


Week 25
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment