Happening Lately

Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Hey ya'll, long time no talk (or type) today is my first day back to work and back to a routine in 7 days! Just to give ya'll a little update- the norovirus broke out at Hampden-Sydney College and if you're in the VA area you've seen this all over the local news since its now spreading through Farmville and hitting Longwood University. Basically, with me being preggo and all, I called out of work starting last Tuesday. Then, on Wednesday of last week, the decision was made to close campus until today with classes not resuming until tomorrow so I didn't feel bad about taking precaution and calling out anyway. YUCK! Over 300 were treated and the VA Health Department has come in and done a super clean etc. etc. but I'm still paranoid and LOADED with all sorts of cleaning supplies agents and if you need to come in my office or borrow a pen you will be punched (with gloves on of course) Its been a nice little vacay but here's to good hygiene and hand washing and clorox and bleach...you get it.

The weekend and time off was much needed! I got a lot of rest and has the best time celebrating Hillary at her bridal shower and bachelorette! That girl time was so therapeutic and I loved every second of being able to catch up with those ladies! Her wedding is just 4 weeks away and I'll get to see them all again! (just ordered my first semi-formal maternity dress so I pray it fits!) Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fabulous and ummm who watched that train wreck of a Bachelor episode last night? (HA!)




Around the clock theme!






A little super bowl fun!

My Bachelor date- looking thrilled!

How are your brackets coming along??


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment