28 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, February 12, 2015



How far along? 28 Weeks & 6 days

Size of Baby: 14.8 inches and 2.25 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: up 3 pounds from last month! 

Symptoms: Not passing my glucose screening test was pretty awful- for some reason I was SO devastated. I had to go back yesterday for the 3 hour test which was SO much worse and I almost had to reschedule because I felt as though I would throw it up. Also, my poor arms/veins now look like a heroin addict from all of the blood work.... UPDATE: Just got the call and I have gestational diabetes... a lot is ahead of us and I would love some prayers for baby girl..



Maternity clothes? Soooo side ruching tops are in at almost every little teen store haha like the top I have on today's picture! Score!

Stretch marks? Nope- thank goodness! Tight belly though- and getting bigger!

Sleep: I have been sleeping great thank goodness! Still getting up to pee like 4 times but doing it in the dark so my brain doesn't wake up (I mean hey I've done it enough times to know where I'm aiming)


Best moment this week: Not the best week... :(

Miss Anything? Not really

Movement: She is packing some MEGA punches & kicks and it is still my #1 favorite thing in this world! (constantly too!)

Food cravings: Flavored ice and oranges all day every day

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 

Have you started to show yet: yes


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: Glider is here and it looks incredible in there! The room is really coming together! 

Workouts: 2 walks with Emma in this week so far (more like waddles) and squat/weights at night before bed plus stretching

Labor Signs: eeek no!

Belly Button in or out? Getting flat? 

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Loving this little girl so much I seriously cannot wait to meet her!

Looking forward to: Relaxing over the weekend and hopefully spending valentines day with my hubs





       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15





             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23


            Week 25                                                     Week 26                                     Week 27


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment