Apparenty, I like sugar

Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Yep- that glucose drink at yesterday's appointment didn't phase me in the slightest. In fact, I probably could have asked for another...the fruit punch flavor (it was that or orange) tasted just like Hawaiian punch! (you know, the juice boxes you loved as a kid?) After drinking it, hubs and I went in to see the nurse and doc. We found out baby girl is in the right position but she is still able to flip so that could easily change. I had my Tdap shot and then blood drawn. According to the nurse I will actually know the results of the test today before 1pm so fingers are crossed that all goes well in that department!


It has been so gorgeous weather wise here for the last couple days. I'm talking over 60 degrees and me in short sleeves.... and then I wake up this morning (keep in mind t-shirt yesterday) to rain/wintery mix and snow covering our cars, ground and house! Beautiful yes but what the heck? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for Spring. I"m not talking hot Summer or anything- just Spring! I never know what to wear anymore! With the nice weather however, we were able to put up our new mailbox, take Emma for some long walks and keep our you know whats outside. We're also trying to decide what order to place our next upcoming home projects in. Right now we are thinking outdoor woodstove is going in asap (super efficient for our size home and propane is KILLING us currently price wise) driveway options are next so we're not driving through side yard, siding options on house and all out buildings and then porch. WHEW- never ending right?


I also realized I needed some sort of pink/red valentine touch in our home so I threw together a quick little valentine wreath for the front door! Love the bright pink!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment