30 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, February 26, 2015



How far along? 30 Weeks & 6 days

Size of Baby: 15.7 inches and 3 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: Down 4 whole pounds bc of the no carbs and sugars! I find that funny in the third trimester..... 

Symptoms: Everything is going so well with the sugar levels and new diet. I seriously cannot complain- it's annoying yes but when you're dealing with another life it makes everything so worth it. Fingers crossed that everything stays consistent!




Maternity clothes? Working with like the same 6 or 7 tops and living in leggings at this point! The belly just keeps going OUT! 

Stretch marks? Nope- thank goodness! Tight belly though- and getting bigger like every morning! Yikes!

Sleep: I have been sleeping great thank goodness! Still getting up to pee like 4 times but doing it in the dark so my brain doesn't wake up (I mean hey I've done it enough times to know where I'm aiming)
Rolling my body out of bed is sort of hilarious- I can barely get up!

Best moment this week: Getting another snow day but my darn ultrasound was canceled and I was really looking forward to getting her exact measurements and seeing her more in depth for the last time before she makes her arrival! (you know the South + Snow = END OF WORLD)

Miss Anything? Sweets of course!! :( Dang sugar levels..

Movement: Ya'll...I seriously cannot get enough! I now can recognize butt and feet and elbows! It is absolutely incredible to see the shapes she makes when moving around!

Food cravings: Fruit still, Outshine sugar free popcicles and yogurt

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 

Have you started to show yet: ummm...hello?


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery:  Still at a stand still until after the shower but did find this adorable piece at Hobby Lobby yesterday for half off and fell in love!
 

Workouts: Treadmill after meals and walking walking walking - helps the blood sugar levels!

Labor Signs: eeek no! Braxton hicks? Yes I think!

Belly Button in or out? So weird... 

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Loving this little girl so much I seriously cannot wait to meet her! (Well...getting nervous with how quickly it is going by #panicmode)

Looking forward to: Seeing all my girls for Hillary & Ryan's wedding this weekend!!!!!!!! We leave tomorrow for Norfolk and all the wedding festivities from rehearsal dinner to ceremony to brunch on Sunday!









       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15





             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23


            Week 25                                                     Week 26                                     Week 27


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment