Weekending

Monday, March 2, 2015
I for sure did not want this weekend to end- I'm pretty sure I shed a tear or two having to leave my friends and all go in different directions again. Hillary's wedding weekend was just what we needed! To say I enjoyed the girl time is an understatement. (and let me just say, being sober was not terribly awful! hahaha) We kicked off Friday night with her her rehearsal dinner at an awesome brewery in Norfolk and then Saturday we were pretty much going ALL day. I sent the hubs off with my best friend Radford's hubby and they had their own "guy day" while we got our hair done, make-up done and ate so much food it wasn't funny (and my blood sugar handled it very well surprisingly enough!)

Her wedding reception and ceremony were held at the Norfolk Yacht Club and everything was pink, gold and stunning! She was the most b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l bride and every detail was perfect. We danced the night away and baby Andi even got to be center spotlight as her Mama busted out a few moves for everyone's entertainment (including soulja boy ya'll...no joke) Also, the hubs was pretty entertaining himself since he had started drinking at about noon that day... LOVED seeing everyone and I'm so happy that this month I get to see a few of my girls again as well with my upcoming shower and another trip planned. Oh and CHEERS to my birthday month- as in my bday tomorrow!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Linking up with B Loved Boston today for Weekending















 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment