Weekending

Monday, February 23, 2015
Hey Ya'll & Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great (Oscar) weekend! The hubs was out of town on work all weekend so I actually spent a lot of time hanging out at my parent's house and relaxing. Friday though was like mail day at the house! My sweet friend Edie sent us the Graco Elite pack and play/sleeper/everything basically from our registry and I was floored! That thing is intense and not to mention expensive so she definitely did not have to do that! Needless to say I was so excited to get my first baby shower item and it made me miss her so much (she is in Florida!) Next, a huge box arrived from Heather and the twin girls care package style. I'm mad I haven't taken a picture but it included books, a heart doppler to her Andi's heart, bottles, nursing storage containers, the cutest clothes and hats ever, a sweet pink crib blanket....I mean you name it! Clearly it was a fabulous start to the weekend!
 ALSO- speaking of mail. I received THE best piece of snail mail from my best friend Michael. (long story short: Michael and I grew up together and have been best friends through and through. He recently decided to join the Army/National Guard and just embarked on his journey through training. I begged him to do the pen pal thing and I got my first letter! Also, we have a weird inside joke obsession with Nicholas Cage- just to prepare you for what's coming) Anyway, it was a dream come true because my letter was from Forest Gump and said dear Jen-nay instead of Jessi at first (hahaha esisly amused right here) I'm so happy he is doing well and can't wait to get more letters in the future! In the mean time, he is getting a fun Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition with a little Nick Cage twist (muahaha <-- evil laugh) I'll share it once it's done! #ProjectTime #GlueStick


Also, did ya'll catch the Oscars? I love NPH and though he did a great job hosting (although he was no Ellen) If you don't follow NPH and his hubby on IG you should- his family is insanely cute. I was HORRIBLE this year at my movie watching and haven't seen any of the nominated films except American Sniper so I clearly have some catching up to do. I do however have some fashion faves from last night. What did ya'll think overall? I picked Gweneth for the win, Rosamund Pike for her stunnind red ensemble, Jennifer Lopez for those boobs and Emma Stone for hair and make-up!





Linking up today With Biana over at B Loved Boston

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment