Weekending & Welcome June!

Monday, June 1, 2015
Hey ya'll & happy Monday! I should also point out that somehow it is already June! I feel like yesterday it was still April and I was bringing home a newborn - good grief! So summer is in full swing and with that brings full heat -ugh - I hate heat. (love the beach and summer wardrobe but hate me some heat) I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and I'm happy to be joining back in and linking up with Biana from B Loved Boston for today's edition of Weekending


Friday Andi and I left to go down to our house on the bay with my parents and aunt and uncle. We decided to stay down there and head to my cousin's wedding on the Eastern Shore that Saturday. Of course I stopped at Carter's on the way down and got Andi a new dress for her first wedding! The weather was absolutely perfect and although Miss A got a tad fussy during the ceremony (and of course again during the speeches  haha she wanted to give her own speech) she did excellent. The bride and groom looked so happy and every little detail was perfect! Andi actually stayed awake the ENTIRE time which made for great sleep that night once we got back!  On the way back however, a little town cop decided it was time for me to have a speeding ticket! I couldn't believe it! Not that I wasn't speeding because I totally was but it was after midnight, it randomly dropped to 35 which none of us saw and since I was the only one that hadn't had a drink - I was driving. You'd think driving my Dad's car with my parents in tow and a 6 week old baby after midnight would make the cop cut you some slack....nope.... 51 in a 35 ya'll.... ugh court date in July. Yay!

Sunday we spent the day on the beach which was much needed before packing up and heading back home to see Daddy and Miss Emma. Now I'm on my first cup of coffee and 2nd load of laundry with cleaning and grocery shopping awaiting me (but thankfully hubs is off so I can type slowly and sip this cup before diving in) Hope everyone has a fabulous week! (Oh - and don't forget to grab some wine and tune in for the Bachelorette tonight! Cheers to Monday nights!)






Seriously though - is my Mama not the hottest? Go Mama! :)


BEACH BUM! :)
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment