Friday 5

Friday, August 21, 2015
Happy Friday ya'll! This Mama has a long overdue hair appointment and outing all by myself and get this: My Mama actually has a hair appointment at the same salon as I do at the SAME time! Can we say girls day?! I'm beyond pumped! My Mother-in-law is watching Miss A so its a win-win for everyone (and hopefully hubs will get some time with her as well) The hubby just went back on the list for the railroad that travels a bunch and overnight so this will take some getting used to.... #RailroadLife. I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend and I'll see ya back here on Monday!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 
 


1. Favorite song: I LOVE this song and can't get enough recently!


2. Favorite outfit: How cute is this ensemble? Lovin' the tassel necklace



3. Favorite random article/find: Throwback to a little GG anyone?

What Blair Waldorf Taught Me

4. Favorite Funny: Now that I'm a Mama, I can totally feel this way right??


5. Favorite recipe: I'm thinking I want to give these a try!

Via




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment