What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday

Wednesday, August 19, 2015
With all of our home projects going on I can't help but browse Pinterest for inspiration on our unfinished spaces. We currently have our home office, a 2nd guest room, sitting lounge and a playroom to think about. Seems like a lot but we rarely use anything but the 1st floor so far so we can basically take our time on the others. I'm obsessed with old charm and keeping things and pieces from the time period of the home. I'm not talking about your Grandma's house that may or may not smell like moth balls, but just keeping time period pieces with your own touch of modern flare. I like to think of it as 'classic chic/old charm'. Antique-ing is probably one of my favorite things to do and there are SO many shops around here which makes it quite easy to do. (Anyone heard of Greenfront Furniture down here? Oh yea!)

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pins recently that shed some light on future project plans. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to grab the button and link up with Jenn and I for today's edition of What's Hap-'pinning' - can't wait to see what ya'll have going on!
 
 


 
 
Guest Room Inspiration
 
Playroom Inspiration


Sitting area/lounge Favorites
 



 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment