Weekending

Monday, August 17, 2015
Man, that long weekend flew by! Being at the bay house is one of my absolute favorite things to do. Even in the winter, it is so relaxing. I just love all that the community has to offer like the little restaurants and gorgeous sunsets. Miss A loves it too and she is an official beach bum! She slept under the umbrella each day and even got in the water! Mom and I had such a blast and went through many bottles of wine (haha) ate some fabulous seafood and worked on our tans. We did miss the hubs and Emma Jo so coming home (despite the laundry and cleaning) was just as nice. Hubs is off the next few days so we'll be working on our outdoor woodstove hook up (makes me so excited for Fall and cooler temps) Well little Miss vocal is calling for me - she watches cartoons on Disney channel and I swear she tries to sing along - I absolutely adore it! Hope ya'll have a fabulous day and start to the week! Also, try to hold back those tears Mamas if your little ones are starting school! My almost 14 year old niece sent me a snapchat of her "First day of school outfit" and I almost cried myself!

Linking up today with B Loved Boston & Champagne and Suburbs for Weekending 
 







 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment