Tailgate Tuesday

Tuesday, August 11, 2015
I must say that I'm pretty pumped to start seeing and hearing football talk around these parts! Fall is my absolute favorite and with it brings f-o-o-t-b-a-l-l ya'll. In the South, it's a way of life. College football is oh so popular but because I went to an all women's college, I didn't have a team to root for. With that said, I'm an NFL girl through and through and an optimisitic one at that....why you might ask? Oh you know, because I'm a die hard Skins fan and I have to make myself believe in them EVERY year.... I know, hush. This year will be their year (I can feel it - sort of...) GO SKINS! Also, as a little tid bit trivia: did you know my hubs is a Dallas Cowboys fan? None of us in the family know how that happened but it does make for very intense gamedays!

Today I wanted to share some new Redskins gear I plan to get little Miss A (without telling her father of course) Notice the two sided bib with both Dallas and Washington! (haha) Also, I'm sharing one of my go-to tailgate recipes. Not too much longer until pre-season! Linking up today with Erin from lovefunandfootball for Tailgate Tuesday!

 
 
 
 

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment