Weekending!

Monday, August 10, 2015
Happy start of the week ya'll! I hope the weekend was nice and slow. It was mighty eventful on this end! My friend Hillary from college came in to visit and stay so we planned a fabulous girls night of dinner, drinks and late night movies. Hillary even brought her up Maggie so Emma had a friend spending the night as well. We started Saturday out with shopping and antique store browsing which is always my favorite. Andi even joined us for dinner since the hubs was working and she was an absolute joy (thankfully!) On Sunday, unlike last time Hillary and her husband came, I was NOT as hungover (I think we stopped at 2 bottles this time instead of 4 - we're such adults) which made the day a lot more productive.

After saying goodbye to Hillary and cleaning up a bit, Andi and I made our way out to my parent's neck of the woods for a 90th birthday party for our neighbor's veteran father. We had so much good food and it was patriotic themed which he adored. Andi stole the show with her little dress and of course because she was the youngest in the room. Those older folks just ate her with a spoon! Mama friends- are ya'll experiencing a stage 5 clinger phase like I am? Andi seriously will not go to ANYONE lately. She will cry the minute someone else holds her but immediately stops when I step back in.... I'd be lying if I said I hated it but it does make it hard for me to do pretty much anything... anyway, overall it was a fabulous weekend and tonight we get to celebrate my fabulous Mama's birthday! Cheers to 36 Mama! hehe!

Linking up today with B Loved Boston & Champagne and Suburbs for Weekending
 
 






 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment